It is an emblematic building within the Spanish trade fair sector. It also enjoys spectacular views of the Royal Palace and the La Almudena Cathedral. It has a large exhibition area, distributed over three levels interconnected by lifts and stairs. It is connected by tunnel with the Madrid Arena and is a unique venue in which to hold large thematic trade fairs.
The Glass Pavilion is laid out over three floors, interconnected by lifts, stairs and elevators. The Ground Floor has trade fair capacity for 3.160 people, the Mezzanine for 1.640 people and the Top Floor can accommodate 1.600 people.
* Capacity varies depending on the layout plans for the event.
360º ImagesFloor 1
Avenida de Portugal, s/n
- Exhibition surface: 7.895 m2
- Height: 7,40 m
- Length: from 104 to 125 m
- Width: 67 m
- Overload: 400 Kg/2
How to get
- Line 6: Alto de Extremadura Station
- Line 10: Lago Station
- Line 31: Departing Plaza Mayor
- Line 33: Departing Príncipe Pío
- Line 36: Departing Atocha
- Line 39: Departing Ópera
- Line 65: Departing Plaza Jacinto Benavente
More information at www.ctm-madrid.es