Production companies and media professionals who want to film at any of Madrid Destino's facilities are required to contact the City of Madrid Film Office, the Madrid City Council service for the promotion of Madrid as a filming location, by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling +34 913 184 588.
Further information: https://cityofmadridfilmoffice.com
Madrid Destino facility filming fees
The fees and conditions for filming at Madrid Destino's centres can be found here (in Spanish).
- The use of Madrid Destino spaces must be requested at least 15 days in advance.
- The use of the spaces is subject to compatibility with the activity of the centre in question.
- Interested parties are required to submit a report containing a detailed explanation of their proposal and the scope of the filming.
The "Plan Aplaude Madrid" (Madrid Applauds Plan) promotes Madrid as a filming location
During the crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the culture department of Madrid City Council is lending its support to the audiovisual industry and accordingly its "Plan Aplaude Madrid" includes the free use of centres and spaces managed by Madrid Destino for all types of audiovisual projects except advertising until 31 December 2020.
- The audiovisual projects that request this free use will be assessed according to their contribution to the enrichment of the city's cultural and economic fabric and to the promotion of the city of Madrid as a filming location.
- Use will be subject to the availability of the requested spaces, without interfering with the commitments and schedules of the directors of the centres and theatres or the commercial operations and other uses organised by Madrid Destino for its own commercial purposes. Filming must be limited to a reasonable period and the use of the spaces will depend on their availability and characteristics.
- The free use of a space does not entail exemption from the payment of the internal fixed costs associated with its use (electricity, cleaning, security personnel, etc.), which must be met by the requesting party.
- Applying to use a space involves a number of administrative processes, which may take some time. Under normal circumstances the use of Madrid Destino spaces must be requested at least 15 days in advance. In the case of requests subject to the "Plan Aplaude Madrid", this period is longer due to the additional processes required to approve free use.