Located in the Casa de la Panadería in Plaza Mayor in the centre of the city, City of Madrid Film Office is a public service of the City Council that has been set up to promote the city as a destination for film shoots and to provide advice for any company and professional in the audiovisual sector interested in working there.
City of Madrid Film Office works to promote audiovisual production in Madrid by actively promoting the possibilities its different spaces offer, the strength of its industry and the experience of its professionals. Supporting and fostering the audiovisual sector, the rest of the city’s creative industries and the wide variety of services that derive from them, the City of Madrid Film Office seeks to boost the economic development and international image of Madrid, enhancing the attractiveness of the city for its inhabitants, workers and visitors.
City of Madrid Film Office offers the following services:
- Assistance in the search for filming locations.
- Guidance and support in how to process filming permits.
- Mediation with the different municipal bodies and other public administrations.
- Information on companies and professionals in the audiovisual sector.
- Advice on production and post-production logistics.
More information: https://cityofmadridfilmoffice.com/en